Visit the 2023 Minnesota Common Grant pages to see MCF's updated version of the application.
For your reference, our previous application form and report form are posted, below:
The Minnesota Common Grant, 2000 Version, Application Form consists of four components:
- Cover sheet, which asks for basic information about a grantseeker's organization and grant request
- Proposal narrative, which provides a detailed outline of the information that should be provided in a grant application
- Standard format for presenting an organization budget (see a glossary of financial terms from Propel Nonprofits)
- Standard format for presenting a project budget
The Minnesota Common Grant, 2000 Version, Report Form consists of two components:
- Cover sheet
- Report narrative and financial (see a glossary of financial terms from Propel Nonprofits)
A number of Minnesota grantmakers use the common grant application form. Inquire with your potential funder to see if the common form is accepted. The forms were developed based on input from MCF members and representatives from the state's nonprofit community.