IST Application Support Specialist
C.K. Blandin Foundation
Grand Rapids, MN
$30.75 - $31.75
February 9, 2024
- Provide IST Application Support
- Serve as the primary contact to staff for IST application support.
- Communicate effectively and build positive relationships with the IST team, end users, and vendors.
- Maximize utilization of IST applications through creation of training resources and delivery of end-user training.
- Analyze, troubleshoot, and resolve IST application issues; maintain communication and monitor through resolution.
- Proactively partner with other staff to identify all impacts of a proposed solution to issues, opportunities, and requests.
- Build and maintain documentation of IST application workflows and processes.
- Utilize a variety of resources to maintain and expand knowledge of IST applications to provide support and troubleshooting to end users.
- Serve as primary support contact for AV systems in meeting rooms for internal and external groups. Work with Network and Security Administrator to troubleshoot AV issues.
- Manage IST Application Toolbox
- Develop and maintain extensive knowledge of applications in IST toolbox.
- Identify trends in IST application usage and issues; share trend analysis, issues and opportunities with IST team and collaborate to maximize IST application effectiveness and productivity.
- Maintain and monitor software licenses and vendor documentation.
- Develop and maintain an understanding of foundation operations and processes to identify IST application features that can increase end user effectiveness and efficiency.
- Work with IST staff to ensure current and proposed IST applications are compliant and secure.
- Ensure all applications are updated in a timely manner to maintain security and provide access to additional features.
- Assist in the tracking of hardware inventory. Monitor and maintain computer supplies. Order equipment and track inventory.
- Work with Network Security Administrator to install software on new or existing devices in accordance with standard procedures.
- Actively participate in IST and organizational projects as needed.